Wireless data communications permit wireless networking between Sensors, Devices such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones, and Associated Gadgets. Homework help in wireless communication is a platform that straightens out the novel ideas of wireless communication.
Wireless Communication Technologies
Wireless communication technology has technologically advanced features /trends in recent decades. Without the utilization of wires, data can be transmitted with the help of electromagnetic waves. The different kinds of wireless communication include Infrared (IR), Radio Broadcast (RF), Satellite communication, Bluetooth, and Microwave. Therefore, homework help in wireless communication gives out current trends of wireless communication and is well known to help in this field. We exhibit a lot of technologies to assist the research society by providing practical explanations if needed.
The fluctuation rate of an irregular electric current / voltage/ magnetic / electric / electromagnetic field / mechanical system about a frequency range from 20 kHz to around 300 GHz is called Radio frequency. Different frequency band origin determines various uppermost bound and lowermost bound of frequency range with its specific applications as follows.
Research Areas in Wireless Communication Technologies
We provide assignment writing, homework help in wireless communication on following research areas.
- Extremely low frequency, 3to30Hertz, Sub-aquatic transmission
- Super low frequency, 30 to 300Hertz, Smart Wearables Communication
- Very low frequency, 3 to30Kilo-Hertz, Smart IoT Communication
- Low frequency, 30to300 Kilo-Hertz, Connected Car Communication
- Medium frequency, 300 to 3000 Kilo-Hertz, Industrial Communication
- High frequency, 3 to 30 Mega-Hertz, Location aware Privacy Communication
- Very high frequency, 30 to 300 Mega-Hertz, Mobile Agent Applications
- Ultra High frequency, 300 to 3000Mega-Hertz, Mobile phones & GPS
- Super high frequency, 3 to 30 Giga-Hertz, Satellite and wireless Communication
- Extremely High Frequency, 30 to 300 Giga-Hertz, UAV, and AUV Communication
Wireless network performance depends on some renowned constraint (i.e) total allotted bandwidth and the signal-noise ratio between receiver and sender. Additionally, the entire radio-powered communication is:
- Finished through a shared communication channel
- Only definite Bandwidth Frequency Range and Power Rates can be used
- Focused on constant change in Background Noise, Interference, Device Constraints and Technical Constraints of selected wireless network technology
Wireless communication standards
The 802.11 wireless standard offers different radio frequencies such as 900 MegaHertz, 2.4 GigaHertz, 3.6 Gigahertz,4 .9 GigaHertz, 5 GigaHertz, 5.9 GigaHertz and 60GigaHertz that will be used in Wi-Fi communiqué.
We cope with the peculiar areas of wireless communication with the qualified professionals who can examine the technology. For example, IEEE 802.11 wireless standard signifies a traditional Wireless LAN (or) WLAN standards created by IEEE LAN/MAN Standards Committee (IEEE 802.11). These techniques are denoted by the terms b, a,g and these are the revisions brought in from the original standard. Selected standards are as follows:
- 802.11n, 2009, 2.4/5Gigahertz, 20/40Megahertz, 600Mbps, 15bps/Hz, OFDM, 312.5Kilohertz
- 802.11ac, 2014, 5Gigahertz, 20/40/80/160Megahertz, 6.8Gigabitspersecond, 42.5Bps/Hz, OFDM, 312.5Kilohertz
Latest communication standards
On the other hand, day by day there is an increased growth in technology. Homework help in wireless communication outspread fullest support to everyone. We continuously update newly arriving IEEE standards in terms of their Published Year, Operating Band, Channel Bandwidth, Peak PHY Rate, Link Spectral Efficiency, Modulation, and Sub Carrier Spacing. We help research scholars to implement wirelesscommunication projects with various network simulator tools.
- 802.11ax, 2019, 2.4/5Gigahertz, 20/40/80/160Megahertz, 108Gigabitspersecond, 6.25 Bps/Hz, OFDM & OFDMA,78.125 Kilohertz
In addition to these standards, there also exist some other standards they are IEEE Std 802.1X-2020, IEEE 802.1AX™-2020, and so on. We constantly assist the users with reliable content on the wireless communication standards. If your searching for affordable research papers for sale to complete your on time , reach us. On the whole, we have several experienced professionals who are technically updated and intelligent to give best homework help in wireless communication with practical explanations to the people.