IoT Projects for Students.
IOT refers to Internet of Things or Internet of objects. IoT projects acts as a stage for devices to communicate electronically. A wireless network among objects usually where the network will be self configuring and wireless as household appliances.IOT based projects states that internet is no longer a global network for people to communicate. Internet of Things (IoT) is a scenario in which objects, animals or people are provided with unique identifiers and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction. IoT has evolved from the convergence of wireless technologies, micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) and the Internet. IOT projects has come to reality as the number of devices connected through internet has potentially increased. Our technicians carry out IOT based projects that support various business models.
Huge group of industries and scales of applications/ devices are covered by IoT Devices. Get Innovative Trending IoT Dissertation Topics from experts. Various device types of standards and protocols are as follows:
Web Technologies: To explain software architectural styles, approaches and programming pattern, the web technologies allow real world object that is a part of World Wide Web.
- CoAP, DDS, OMA-DM, ETSIM2M and Lightweight M2M.
- REST, HTTP.
- Web hooks, MongoDB, SOAP.
Graphics Overview: A set of open, common, network independent communication, interface for connecting transducers to microprocessors, control networks and instrumentation system is smart transducer interface standards in IoT Projects.
- Bluetooth, Enocean, Zigbee.
- One M2M.
- Dash 7.
- RESTful HTTP.
Characteristics of IOT:
IOT Characteristics are been listed below:
- Event Driven.
- Semantic Sharing.
- Autonomous Process.
- Flexible Structure.
- Business process Improvement.
- Ambient intelligence.
- Complex Access technologies.
- Participants forming a closed loop environment.
Categories of IOT based Projects:
Home Automation: Round tripping low latency interactions to web that is not possible, strong latency required for product interoperability.
Smart appliances: Own direct network connection is required in this product with a tightly coupled service.
Wearable: Battery powered smartphone peripherals aligning round Bluetooth LE.
Benefits of IoT Based Projects.
Customers could save energy, money and reduce everyday life hassles by IOT devices. Some benefits are
- Time and Money can be saved.
- By lighting control and appliance it adds safety.
- By security cameras awareness can be increased.
- Automated door locks are provided in home.
- Convenience is increased through temperature adjustment.
Applications of IoT Projects.
- Infrastructure management.
- Energy management.
- Environmental monitoring.
- Medical and healthcare systems.
- Large scale deployments.
- Building and home automation.
- Wildlife monitoring.
- Rural areas communications.