In general, we have provided all the essential details about the significance of IoT research projects along with the execution process through this article.
IoT Project Topics for CSE
For your ease, we have highlighted the list of IoT research project topics particularly for CSE in the following.
- Scalability analysis of large scale LoRaWAN networks
- Edge assisted ensemble learning model for intrusion detection and prevention using defence mechanism in IoT
- Performance analysis of IoT and long range radio based sensor node and gateway architecture for solid waste management
- Securing SDN-IoT environment by novel picture placement based authentication and two stage intrusion detection and prevention using AI techniques
- DRL based hybrid spectrum sharing and double sided auction for channel allocation in 6G CR IoT network
Execution of IoT Project
We have provided the sample implementation process for the above mentioned project entitled as “Edge assisted ensemble learning model for intrusion detection and prevention using defence mechanism in IoT” using Ns3.
To implement the IoT simulation, we have to create the main file through the execution of below mentioned commands in Ubuntu terminal.
sudo ./waf –run Edge_Assisted_Ensemble_Learning_Model –vis
As the final note, we have depicted the result that we have acquired through the implementation of IoT project.
In addition, the research scholars may face various issues while implementing the IoT projects. Thus, we are providing the complete support for the research scholars. Ping us to aid more!!!