What is meant by Network Simulator? The network simulation is to evaluate the overall performance of the application with actual data. Network simulator is one of the efflorescing fields which plays a vital role in student academic carrier. The simulator assists the user to strengthen the networks in real-time. It is beneficial to take a look at new networking protocols or enhancements in the present protocols. We are offering many services concerning Simple network simulator.
List of Simple Network Simulator Tools
There are collections of simulation tools available in the market. A few of them are given below,
- OPNET(Optimized Network Engineering Tool)
- NS2 (Network Simulator Version 2)
- OMNET++(Optical Micro –Networks Plus)
- Netsim (Network Simulator)
- J-Sim (JAVA SIM)
OPNET simulator is a system that is used by any kind of network to simulate their behavior and performance. The important variant with different simulators arises in its energy and flexibility. This simulator makes it attainable working with the OSI model, from layer 7 to the alteration of the most crucial physical parameters. This simulation is developed with the aid of the capability of OPNET Technologies. Since OPNET is enterprise software. The integral programming language in OPNET is C and C++.
Favorable applications of OPNET are as follows.
- Supports grid computing
- Custom Radio Modelling
- High-Speed Discrete Event Simulation Engine
- Object-Oriented Modelling
- Element Library Set with Source Code
- Hierarchical Modelling Environment
- Scalable Radio Simulation Support
- Discrete events, hybrid vehicles, and analysis simulation
Uses of OPNET Simulator
- Operational validation
- Network planning and design
- Troubleshooting Application
- Hardware Architecture Validating
- Traffic modeling of telecommunication networks and protocol modeling
NS2 is a non-proprietary software simulator basically utilized for educational lookup in the areas of Computer Networks, WSN, and MANET and it is also known as a discrete event-driven simulator. We use the NS2 for students, researchers, community practitioners opened up many chances for doing a simulation of exceptional protocols before they are simply carried out in real-time. NS2 is on hand on various platforms such as Linux, FreeBSD, SunOS, and Solaris. NS2 also builds and runs underneath Windows.
- Difficult environments can be easily tested
- Simple and rapid way to fix the errors.
Why do we use NS2?
NS2 is intended to simulate a wide range of IP networks. It covers a very large number of applications, network types, community factors, and site visitor’s fashions which are referred to as simulated objects. It implements network protocols such as TCP and UDP, traffic supply behavior such as FTP, Telnet, Web, CBR, and VBR, router queue management mechanisms such as Drop Tail, RED, and CBQ, routing algorithms such as Dijkstra, and more. NS2 additionally implements multicasting and some of the MAC layer protocols for LAN simulations. Besides, NS2 helps the simulation of a number of new applied sciences such as GRPS, cell IPv6, RSRV, MPLS, and Adhoc networks.
It is a profitable version of Glomosim which is used to secure projects in scalable Network Technologies. It is ultra-high fidelity community simulation software that predicts wireless and wired combined stage network and networking gadget performance. A simulator is a large, heterogeneous network and its distributed functions operate on such networks.
Latest Advantages of QualNet
- Maintenance for parallel execution Extensibility
- GUI tools used in the system / Protocol Modelling
- Support for multiprocessor systems
- Relative performance evaluation of instead
- Built-in measurement of each layer
- Modular, layered, stack design
- Standard API for protocol processing across other layers
Applications using QualNet
- Testing new tools under sensible conditions
- Simulating the impact of a community upgrade
- Designing new structure or running modes
- Running “what-if” situations with one-of-a-kind model, network, and site visitors Parameters
NS3 (Network Simulator Version 3)
NS3 is a distinct event network simulator, centered mostly for research and mastering use. NS-3 is open software, licensed under the GNU GPLv2 license, and is publicly available for research, enlargement, and use.NS-3 is a C library that provides a set of community simulation models carried out as C objects and wrapped via python. The customers usually have interaction with this library by way of writing a C or a python utility which instantiates a set of simulation fashions to set up the simulation state of affairs of importance.
Uses of NS3
- Permit for modular libraries
- Individual modules carry with listing structure
- Enables the node to use exterior routing
NS3 gives us distinct features which can be used to incorporate real lifestyle domains. Some of these features are:
- Network Animator (NetAnim): It is an animated model of how the network will appear in actuality and how data will be exchanged from one node to another.
- GnuPlot: It is used to plot graphs from the records that are derived from the trace file of NS3. It provides a diagram with greater precision. And also it is less complicated than other tools.
OMNET is an upgradeable, adjustable, factor-based totally integrated into the C++ simulation library and framework, for constructing network simulators. Components (modules) are programmed in C++, then assembled into larger elements and models with the use of a high-level language.
OMNET returns a component structural diagram for the model. Such Components (modules) are programmed in C++, and then assembled into larger elements and fashions the benefits of a high-level language.
Uses of OMNET++
- Source code is brazenly available
- Simulation model for internet, IPV6, mobility is additionally accessible
- Strong structured
- Extremely modular
- Not restricted to network protocol simulation
What is OMNET++ used for?
OMNET++ is a user interface utilized for executing simulators. Their predominant motive is to make the inner portion of the system seen to the user, to start/stop simulation execution, and permit the user to intervene through the way of changing variables/objects internal to the model. It is very significant in the development/debugging Phase of the simulation project.
Their primary purpose is to make the internal of the model visible to the user, to start/stop simulation execution, and possibly allow the user to intervene by changing variables/objects inside the model. This is very important in the development/debugging Phase of the simulation project using sensor network simulator.
NetSim is a tool especially constructed for network simulation and emulation. It is mainly focused on community design, development process, and safety applications. Some technologies such as Cognitive Radio Network, Wireless LAN, Wireless Sensor Networks, WiMax, TCP, IP, etc. are under the category of NetSim.
Key Features of NetSim
- To direction packets and exchange frames
- Allows building your personal simulated network with up to two hundred gadgets
- Assist the instructors to enhance the very personal labs, whole with grading
- Aid for SDM simulation on NetSim labs
Performance Metrics for NetSim
A variety of overall network performance metrics is given below,
- Link Throughput
- Packet Delay and Packet Delivery Ratio
- Routing Overhead
- IP Forwarding Table and Packet Retransmissions
J-Sim: It isa component-based simulation environment. It has been designed by the autonomous component programming model. Like COM/COM+, JavaBeans, or CORBA, these are the imperative entity in J-Sim components and the features of J-Sim are as follows.
- Promoting Web-Based simulation.
- It gives a freely -joined thing that can be individually designed, applied, and examined separately.
- It has been carried out on wired and wi-fi network factors and protocols.
- J-sim is platform-independent, extensible, and reusable surroundings.
- WSN framework in J-sim overall performance top scalability
Simulation using in J-Sim
- Wireless-Body Area Networks
- Wireless Mesh networks
- Satellite Networks
- Mobile Ad hoc Network
- Wireless Sensor Networks
Our technical experts have the ability to dive profound into new complex trends and to reconcile new things and create a reflection for their discoveries.
Thesis Topics using Simple Network Simulator
- Construct new Simulation Testbed under Surveillance Applications
- An efficient Intrusion Detection System using Blockchain to handle Attacks in SDN/NFV Enabled Cloud systems.
- Energy-Aware Routing in Multi-Modal Communication Networks
- Comparative study on VANET Application
- Rectification of Denial of Service Attacks Using OpenDaylight Application in SDN
We are the leading company to offer thesis writing and implementation using simple network simulator. We received good reputation and reliability with respect to the following,
- Timely delivery
- Flawless grammar writing quality
- Deadline assent
- Constant and friendly communication and follow-up service
- We won’t share your data and information with third parties and follow data privacy guidelines.