The software defined networking (SDN) is a network that separates the control plane from the data plane and manages the global environs. SDN is emergent construction that is active, controllable, profitable, and adjustable, making it ideal for the high-bandwidth, lively nature of recent applications. It has two main components as a controller and switches. SDN Research Topics provides the moral ideas and the significant concepts in SDN. Let us discuss the significant principles of SDN.
What is the basic principle of SDN?
- Establishment of programmatic interfaces into the controller
- Movement of the control planes on switches to a controller
- Split up the control plane from switch through programmatic interface
A research study in SDN involved the widespread usage of both fundamental and subordinate data sources. This includes the study of various parameters which is affecting the industry. Let us take a look at significant research topics in SDN.
Top 8 SDN Research Topics
- Slicing Workload
- Verification Policy
- Detecting Ddos Attack
- Management of Virtual Network
- Management of Traffic Scheduling
- Intrusion Detection System for Network
- Load Balancing and Resource Allocation
- VM Grouping, and Migration
Above all shows the novel project topics in SDN. With the help of all these topics, you may proceed your SDN Research Projects. We have a lot of recent techniques and protocols for writing homework in SDN. It first sees from the current techniques in SDN. .
What are the techniques used in SDN?
- RF (Random Forest)
- DL (Deep Learning)
- DT (Decision Tree)
- NN (Neural Network)
- DNN (Deep Neural Network)
- LCD (Least Cost-Disruptive)
- RL (Reinforcement Learning)
- ACO (Ant Colony Optimization)
- BML (Bayesian Machine Learning)
- CNN (Convolution Neural Network)
- SVR (Support Vector Regression)
- DRL (Deep Reinforcement Learning)
- RBM (Restricted Boltzmann Machine)
- DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service)
- MCP-PCM (Multi-Constrained Path-Possibilistic C-Means)
Above we have mentioned the techniques used in SDN. And we provide more technical information about each technique like mathematical analysis, numerical analysis, time and space analysis for implementing SDN Research Topics. Hereby, we have enlisted the noticeable IEEE standards for the homework help in SDN
IEEE standards for SDN projects
- IEEE P1913.1 – Software Defined Communication
- IEEE P1915.1 – Virtualized Security
- IEEE P1917.1 – Dependability for Virtualized Environments
- IEEE P1916.1 – Presentation of Virtualized Environments
- IEEE P1921.1 – Procedures for Software Defined Networking Bootstrapping
- IEEE P1930.1 – SDN Network Management and Control based on Middleware
- IEEE P1903.1 – NGSON-Content Delivery Network Applications and Protocols
- IEEE P802.1CF – IEEE 802 Access Network Function Description and NRM
SDN-WiFi monitors traffic to maintain load at access points. In the controller, multiple queues will deploy to split the network traffic. Let’s check out the substantial notes based on the SDN WiFi as follows,
What is SDN-Wifi?
- Location Services
- Network Visualization
- Unified network across SLAs Application
Above we have enlisted the most important things about SDN-enabled Wi-Fi. SDN is approaching Wi-Fi to give information communication which is the wired and the wireless network. SDN will distribute frequent additional benefits, ranging from cost-saving to increased productivity. The important Wifi technologies supported in the SDN Research Topics are highlighted below.
What are the Wifi technologies supported in SDN?
- Wi-Fi 1 (IEEE 802.11b)
- Wi-Fi 2 (IEEE 802.11a)
- Wi-Fi 4 (IEEE 802.11n)
- Wi-Fi 3 (IEEE 802.11g)
- Wi-Fi 5 (IEEE 802.11ac)
- Wi-Fi 6 (IEEE 802.11ax)
One of the most significant support for SDN is network virtualization. SDN and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) are being progressively applied to a variety of communication networks like mobile and computer networks. The important characteristics of SDN and NFV are
- Virtualization at All the Levels of Network
- Modularization (Hardware & Software)
- Centralization of Regulator & Programmability
- Multi Tenancy Via Supporting Multi User Control of Resource and Provision of Strong Isolation of Control
As a result, it attains a high quality of service as well as the quality of experience in the SDN and NFV.
In truth, we have our successful footmarks in all the research areas related to Software Defined Networking. And hence we could guide you on any SDN Research Topics as your wish. Until now we have experience in many areas of your research. And the qualified technical team will provide the updated results.