Routing projects defines transferring a packet of data from source to destination. The act is performed by router which is a devoted device. As, binding and routing perform same function they are quite confused. The difference is binding takes place at lower level whereas routing at higher level, software components are required for routing, and hardware function is needed for binding. Complex analysis is performed by routing as it takes places a higher level an optimal path for packet is fixed. Routing projects is guided and developed in our firm for networking and communication field students and research scholars. Routing carry out an important function, it conveys message from one computer to another and delivers to the target machine. Nearly, 350 routing projects are successfully completed in our concern.
Routing Projects Types:
- Static versus dynamic.
- Single Versus multipath.
- Hierarchical versus flat.
- Link state versus distance vector.
- Intradomain versus interdomain.
- Router intelligent versus host intelligent.
Static versus Dynamic:
- Flow based routing.
- Shortest path algorithm.
- Link state routing.
- Hierarchical routing.
- Distance vector routing.
Single Path versus Multipath:
Single Path Routing:
- More control over the flow of traffic.
- Simple packet forwarding.
- Simple routing protocol.
Spread traffic from source node to destination node.
Flat versus Hierarchical: They are two most typical routing protocols in wireless ad hoc networks.
Intra domain versus inter domain: These two algorithm various in their types. An optimal intra domain routing algorithm would not necessarily be an optimal inter domain routing algorithm.
Link Sate versus Distance Vector:
Link State: They flood routing information to all nodes in the inter network.The routing table every router constructs a picture of whole network.
Distance Vector: They call for each router to send all or a little portion of its routing table only to neighbors. Host intelligent versus router intelligent: The source end node will define the entire route and referred as source routing. In this system the router act as forward and storing devices, sending the packet to the next stop. Routing intelligence is possessed by the host in the first system; in the later system routers have the routing intelligence.
Reliability: The context of routing algorithm is reliability; it is defined in terms of bit- error rate of each network link.
Path Length: The most general routing metrics path length.
Load: The degree to which a network resource is busy such as router is load.
Delay: The time required to move a packet from source to destination through the internetwork is routing delay.
Bandwidth: The required traffic capacity of link is bandwidth.
Communication cost: Some concern does not care about performance as much as they care of operating cost.
Classification of Routing Protocols:
- IGRP (Legacy): IGP, distance vector, class full protocol which was developed by cisco.
- RIPv1 (Legacy): IGP, distance vector, class full protocol.
- RIPv2: IGp, distance vector, classless protocol.
- EIGRP: IGP, distance vector, classless protocol innovated.
- IS-IS: IGP, link state, classless protocol.
- BGP: EGP, path vector, classless protocol.
- OSPF: IGP, link state classless protocol.
Routing Projects using Java:
- Summarization on network class address.
- Metric: MTU size, load, delay, reliability, bandwidth.
- Hop count: Low.
- Routing table advertisements every 90 seconds.
- Load balancing across 6 equal or unequal cost paths.
Advantages of Routing Projects in Java:
- Routing is a hardware devices it performs transmission and it achieves using various routing protocols.
- Goal in routing protocol has increased network security.
- The method of parsing information to a specific destination as system or other computer is routing.
- Routing projects has gained its important in recent years. Routing projects is now driven by major players in internet.