We Offer Projects on wireless sensor networks for students with best customer support and output guaranteed.Wireless sensor Networks has many stations to detect networks and sensor nodes. Power source, transceiver, micro computer and transducer is present in sensor node. Communication is established by connecting various nodes. Many applications are created efficiently using wireless sensor networks (WSN). It has many autonomous services. Reach us for best assignment help in wireless sensor network projects.
Types of wireless sensor network:
- Unstructured WSN.
- Structured WSN.
Structured Wireless sensor Network:
- Deployment is preplanned.
- Network maintenance is comparatively low.
- Nodes are less distributed.
Unstructured wireless sensor Network:
- Adhoc deployment is performed.
- Difficulty in maintaining network connection.
- Nodes are closely distributed.
Information gathered from physical world is the main aim of wireless sensor network it has virtual environment that’s why it’s possible to communicate in a wireless node.
Characteristics of wireless sensor Network:
- Cost is minimized by using WSN.
- Provide a tiny architecture.
- Networks are self organized.
- Energy resource is restricted for communication.
- Communicate under small radio range.
- Concurrency processing is performed between nodes.
Infrastructure, distribution and communication form the basis of wireless sensor network some of the objectives of wireless sensor network are
- Self configured to adopt system.
- Utilize energy resource in an efficient way.
- Connecting heterogeneous devices.
- Providing a privacy and security of access system.
Deploying denser node, topology should be frequently changed, maintaining data redundancy are some of constraints of network location based protocols, Data centric protocols, Hierarchical protocols, Mobility based protocols, multi path based protocols and QOS based protocols are routing protocols for wireless sensor network.
Location based Protocols:
Distance of two nodes is calculated to estimate the energy consumption.
Data centric Protocols:
Performance of intermediate sensors and energy consumption result is linked by source sensor.
Nodes form cluster and one node is made a cluster head. It has the charge to transfer data.
Mobility based protocols:
To deliver data from sensor source to sink mobility of sink is required.
Multi path based protocols:
Multi path protocols are used to divide and transmit data.
QOS based protocols:
- It balances energy computation and consumption.
- Benefits of wireless sensor network:
- Flexible physical partition is performed.
- Lot of writing procedure is avoided.
- Centralized monitor also accessed.
- At any time number of new devices can be added to network.
Wireless Sensor Network Application:
- Monitor the environments condition such as climate, water and soil.
- Health structures are monitored.
- Monitor groundwater contamination.
- Automation of climate control is monitored.
- Industrial process is monitored.
Projects on Wireless sensor networks can be utilized in future by making it possible to sense underwater. To make it more advanced cyber physic based sensing can be done.