TCL language is deployed in the creation of simulation scenario file network topology and the transmission of time through the utilization of various protocols which are well defined in the scenario file. The implementation of scenario file is functional for the simulation results that are outputted to out.nam and out.tr file. The file is denoted as the out.nam is about the information based on communication. The users can find out the methods packets are forwarded and it is called as the trace file. In addition, out.nam includes the data that is refereed with the experimental results based on animation. It is implemented in through Nam.
Setting Agent in Simulation
- TCP agent
- TCP in simulation is deployed to set the sender agents as TCP agent when the receiver sets towards the TCPSink agent. In addition, these TCPSink agents are replying to the acknowledgement packet while receiving the packet. The setting agent for TCP is parallel to UDP
- UDP agent
- UDP in simulation is used when the sender sets the agent as the UDP agent when the receiver sets towards the Null agent. The functions of null agents are just to receive the packets
The above mentioned are the setting agents in simulation based on the Ns3 network simulator. Now, let’s have a look at some of the notable data about the MAC in Ns3 for the research scholars.
MAC in Ns3
- index_ : mac address
- Macstate_ :
In the following, our research professionals have enlisted about the list based on the primary functions of general MAC class.
- The drop_ (NsObject*) of bi connector class is deployed to regulate the packet while dropping but generally drop (p, why) is used. In addition to that, three significant characteristics of string are described to clear up the reasons including CBK and BSY
- Reset the MAC as idle state and callback while tx timer is out
- Handler callback_;
- The upper target is functioning to callback while the MAC is idle
- It is deployed to send the packet down and that is denoted the following process
- call resume() is for timer handler
- recv().init a timer for tx
- It is functioning as the entry point to receive the packets and it is called as lower target of MAC such as phy and netif
- Additionally, the upper link and upper target are not involved in the process of physical transmission delay and it excludes the timer and the change of state
- recv (packet, handler)
- It is considered as the entry from upper target to send the packet towards MAC and the MAC is deployed to transmit the packet using callback handler to inform the upper target based on the packet buffering process
The TCP and IP sockets are deployed to write the client server program and that creates the process to send file name for the creation of server send back contents which is requested file. The FIFOs and message queues are used as the IPC channels for the implementation of programs.
In general, TCP is considered as the connection oriented protocol and it is used to start the process of data sending among the client and server with the TCP connection establishment and handshake. The client socket is deployed to connect the one end of TCP connection and the other end is attached with the server socket. The creation of TCP connection is associated with the client socket address and server socket address includes the elements such as port number and IP address.
While the user establishes the TCP connection, the one side of connection requires sending the data and the other side is to drop the data with TCP connection through the socket. The implementation of TCP connection includes the following steps.
- KeyRead and BufferedReader Objects are created to include the input from keyboard
- The file name is sent to the server using PrintWriter
- The file contents are received from the server through the creation of SocketReader and bufferedReader
- Auto flushing is providing the PrintWriter
- The true indication of auto flushing is set through the second parameter
Consequently, our research professionals in Ns3 network simulator have enlisted the steps that are involved in the server side and client side respectively.
- Server side
- The file name have to be read which is sent from the client through the utilization of InputStream
- Open and read the content in the file
- Send the content
- Client side
- Include the input intended with the file name from keyboard through the utilization InputStream
Our research experts have explained the metrics that are deployed to analyze the performance of research process through the below mentioned metrics. In addition, we have enlisted some research trends for the enhancement of the skill sets and the performance metrics in Ns3 network simulator such as.
- Hop count
- It is about the plots based on hops that are traveled through packet to reach out the destination node and the destination nodes are counted
- Destination port #
- Destination node #
- Source port #
- Source node #
- Packet retransmission
- It is about the plots # of retransmission for given packets that are provided among the source and destination nodes
- Destination node #
- Source node #
- Bytes received
- The accumulative count of bytes are received through the node in the entire simulation duration
- Trace levels
- Node # for wireless scenario
- Average throughput
- It is the computation of total number of bytes that are received through the node in the entire simulation duration
- Node #
- End to end delay
- End to end delay is plotted with the delay that is encountered through the packets that are moving through the source node towards the destination node
- Scaling factor
- It is assistive to amplify the y-axis values
- Destination node #
- Source node #
For your quick reference, we have enlisted the research issues based on Ns3 network simulator based MAC layer of ad hoc network along with its significance process in the following.
Research Issues in MAC Layer of AD Hoc Network
- Effects of physical layer characteristics such as
- Utilization of MAC contention mechanism
- It is supportive for the transport layer congestion control
- Performance of transport layer
- It is considered as the connection of physical channel among the neighboring hops in the flow
- Network connectivity
- It is about the neighbor nodes
- Wireless router and forwarding node
- It is deployed to receive the packets from the neighbor node and the process of transmission too with the utilization of wireless interface
- The access of channel combination includes the functionalities of the next hop address with the network interface card
- Restoration of MAC protocol
- The MACA protocol is deployed through the 802.11 from a single-cell MAC in direction. In addition, it permits the neighboring cells to operate the possibilities
We always used to provide the potential and well researched topics. Our research professionals are provide the complete thesis writing assistance for the research scholars based on the selected topic and we are capable to change the research topics during the research and even after completing the research. In addition, we have enlisted the research topics based on Ns3 network simulator that are used to implement the PhD thesis.
Thesis Topics in Ns3 Network Simulator
- Multiuser data dissemination in OFDMA system based on deep Q-network
- Quality of service and fairness aware resource allocation techniques for IEEE802.11ac WLAN
- Energy efficient networks selection based deep reinforcement learning for heterogeneous health systems
- Computation migration oriented resource allocation in mobile social clouds
- Throughput fairness guarantee in wireless powered backscatter communications with HTT
Research scholars can reach us to reach the better heights!!!