Novel Network Communication topics needs effective media,
Effective media needs an effective communication platform
By not even connecting to electrical conductors, network communication is the Electromagnetic transfer of information between two or more devices.
By being your platform, we provide you a complete set of guidance and support for the “Research Help in Network Communication”
In recent days, the world had made us people to be more dependent on networks and their communication technologies. Having all sorts of information in hand made a sharp leap in network communication.
Benefits of Network Communication
Here we list out some of the major benefits of Network Communication.
- Information Sharing
- Hardware Sharing
- Software Sharing
- Collaborative Environment
Research Network Communication Topics
While choosing the research work the domain we choose should be more prominent and emerging. That always brings high demand and expectations for the research work. While choosing Network Communication as the domain it always brings the vast area of research topics
Choosing network communication topics always shows the eagerness in selecting the domain which stimulates the research interest. Our experts always give brief and detailed views and explanations on the topic. Here we list out some of the most emerging and interesting research topics in Network Communication:
- Wireless MAC Protocols for beyond 5G: Design, Analysis, and Optimization
- AI, Machine Learning and Data Analytics for MAC and Cross-Layer Design
- Cognitive and Cooperative MAC
- MAC for Mesh, Ad Hoc, Relay, and Sensor Networks
- Scheduling and Radio Resource Management
- Cross-layer MAC design
- MAC design for Non-Terrestrial Networks and Aerial Networks
- Software Defined Radio, RFID MAC
- QoS Support and Energy-efficient MAC
- MAC protocol for energy harvesting wireless networks
- MAC design for multitier cellular/small cell networks
- Multiple Access in machine to machine communication
- MAC for cloud-RAN
- MAC protocols for molecular and nanonetworks
- MAC Protocols for mmWave networks
- Full-duplex MAC design
- Cross-layer design for massive MIMO and multiuser MIMO networks
Network Communication Performance Criteria
An Evolution in Technology arises with a bang, in this network communication is a boom and revolutionary approach for communication. Here Network of networks- the Internet, which plays a massive role in digital network communication. As the largest network, the Internet can connect with all WANs and with LANs in the meantime also with Home Networks.
Internet always shows its versatility and huge capability. Mainly Internet uses TCP/IP Protocol Suite and uses IP as its addressing protocol. Presently the Internet is widely implemented using IPV4. Because of huge access and shortage in address space, IPV4 is gradually implemented for IPV6. Internet uses Fiber Optics technology for its high-speed network performance. To inter-connect various continents, Fiber cables are laid undersea for better speed and accessibility it is known as submarine communication cable.
Here we list out some of the criteria’s that should meet the network communication needs:
Performance: It is measured by transit time and response time
Reliability: It is measured by the frequency of failure
Security: It protects data from unauthorized access
Cellular Network Communication
Cellular mobile communication is one of the prominent technologies implemented by network communication. As a wireless system, it divides the given geographical area into cells and establishes a large number of transmitters within those cells. This establishment helps to achieve wireless communication. In addition, it provides a “Hand-off” mechanism, that when a user moves from one cell to another it provides mobility to the user. Thus the ‘Hand-off’ mechanism assures the user of continuous connectivity. Where cellular communication is a promising technology that allows connectivity with a single user over a large geographical area.
Cellular Networks Desirable Features
- The same frequency can be used for multiple links, as long as they are in different cells
- Since the establishments of towers are closer, mobile devices consume less power
- By adding additional cell towers, it supports a larger coverage area
- Operates in 900 MHz range
GPRS (2.5 G)
- Packet-based data service for mobile phones
- 56-114 kbps
- 3GPP Standards
- Data rates start from 384 kbps and run into Mbps based on the technology
- Based on an all IP packet-switched network
- Peak data rates of up to approximately 100 Mbps
- High Bandwidth rates of high frequency
- Network coverage and reliable mobility of low frequency
By having highly experienced research experts, we provide you with all sorts of services for your research-oriented works. In particular, we also provide full-fledged support and a guide for ‘Choosing Novel Network Communication Topics’. By dealing in a friendly manner you will feel comfortable with our experts. This makes you share your issues and admit your knowledge and ideas in a free manner in the research work. Service, quality, and perfection always made us people sustain and stand in this competitive environment.
Here we provide full-fledged support and guidance for all sorts of research works satisfyingly. In addition, we also guide you for the ‘Best network communication topics’ by making your complex sort of work simply. Our Experts always assure you of the content clarity, updated research work, assignment help in network communication and on-time work. Our online portal helps you to find solutions for your queries. Your satisfaction is our asset.