As the matter of fact, this article is about the process of simulating the processes based on IoT projects. In general, iFigsim is mainly considered as the portal tool and that is used for the IoT simulation process.
IoT Simulation Process Using iFogSim
Let’s start this article with the list of IoT simulation process using iFog sim in the following.
- Distributed resource management in fog assisted IoT environment
- Optimized task scheduling in fog assisted IoT environment
- Cluster based resource management process in IoT
- Multi controller placement process in SDN-IoT
- Trust based dynamic access control in edge enabled SDN-IoT network
Simulate IoT Project Using iFogSim
To simulate distributed resource management IoT project using iFogsim, do the following steps,
- We have to open the project in Net beans
- Following that, we have to select the source packages > org.fog.gui.example.
- Then, right click on FogGUI.java under org.fog.gui.example package
- Choose “Run File” to run the project
- In the graph menu, we have to select the import physical topology option
- In addition, we have to import the “network topology” file which is created already in the name of “Archi” used as to import the project
- Acquire the successfully imported topology
- Click choose to view the implementation
Our research professionals are offering various research services for the research scholars, you they can reach and acquire a lot based on the academic spectrum.