Delay Tolerant Network is a platform to spot the open practical problems in networking. As a result, it supports overcoming the common issue of transmission delay by using a specially designed bundle protocol. This delay happens because of various factors such as network failure, interruption, etc. At this moment, DTN carries the packets in its buffer until it meets the appropriate relay node to pass the packets to destiny. This page reveals the upcoming Research Trends in Delay Tolerant Networks Assignment Topics!!!
Where to use DTN?
DTN is furnished with several features to produce top-quality service in terms of reduced delay, packet loss, enhanced data rate, and so on. Most importantly, it assures network security through the bundle protocol which enables all essential security needs. Consequently, DTN starts making its footprints in several areas such as the internet of things, mobile communication, etc. Moreover, it also helps to achieve seamless live streaming and to protect confidential data.
To support enthusiastic scholars, we have an individual resource team to create the best Delay Tolerant Networks Assignment Topics. Through long-lasting practical knowledge, Experts through our research proposal service are very keen to create inspiring research ideas in the DTN field. For your information, here we have listed some important research notions.
Research Topics in Delay Tolerant Network
- Data Aggregation and Fusion
- Trust, Security and Privacy Model
- Optimized Routing Strategies
- Single or Multi-Point Relay Selection and Analysis
- DTN Network Management (Buffer, Data, Storage)
- Multi-Hop Cross-Layer Design and Optimization
- Diverse Band based Dynamic Spectrum Access
- And much more
Routing in DTN
From above all, now we are going to discuss one specific topic as “Routing” since it is a significant process in DTN. Routing only let the DTN transfer message from the source to the destination despite difficulties. It is necessary to ensure that source is strongly connected with the receiver point to transport data. But, DTN networks are regarded as their poor connectivity maintenance which ends up with the lack of instant endwise pathways. Next, we have given some important categories available in DTN routing which all should know for the routing process.
- Available Network Knowledge
- Deterministic and Non-Deterministic
- Number of Copies
- Single Copy and Multi-Copy (Quota based and Flooding based)
- Number of Destination
- Unicast, Multicast, and Broadcast
Further, when on-the-spot end-to-end routes are tough to launch, routing protocols are preferred to utilize the “store and forward” technique. Here, the data is increasingly stockpiled and moved during the network process in hopes which finally attaining its destination. It is the standard approach for maximizing the successful data transfer probability. And the message is distributed to replicate several duplicates in hopes of which one does well in attaining the destination. Then for add-on knowledge, here we have bulletined the varieties of DTN routing.
Types of Routing in DTN
- Forwarding-based routing
- Contact Graph Routing
- Non-Cooperative Routing in Delay-Tolerant Networks
- Delay-Tolerant Link State Routing (DTLSR)
- Schedule-Aware Bundle Routing
- Replication-based routing
- CafRep Protocol
- Spray and Wait
- Bubble Rap Protocol
- PRoPHET Routing Protocol
To make you clear about the DTN routing process, we have picked the RAPID from above list. Here, we have given the steps that followed in the RAPID protocol,
- Initialization – To assess the packet usages, the metadata is traded.
- Direct Delivery – Packets are forwarded quickly when it has a closer destination. (i.e,, next neighbor).
- Repetition – Packets are duplicated by means of marginal function (i.e., utility over packet size).
- Conclusion – When all the packets are duplicated or connection breakdown, the protocol ends its function.
In the same way, other protocols also have their workflow procedure or steps. Every protocol has its functionalities and purposes. Furthermore, advanced learning algorithms also have a special role in the development of the DTN network. And some of the ML/DL algorithms are DNN, DQN, ANN, CNN, and more.
Our research and development teams are more precise in highlighting the key points, purpose, objective, and future scope of the study. So, you can find us as the best solution for finding incredible Delay Tolerant Networks Assignment Topics. We assure to give you well-organized support to create a perfect assignment by the direction of our experts. Below, we have enumerated the flow of assignment writing that we follow for structured assignments.
Assignment Writing Structure
- Existing System with its shortcomings
- Proposed System
- Algorithms / Pseudo-code Interpretation
- System Architecture
- Data flow diagram
- UML diagrams
- Development Tool or Software Description
Further, if you want to know more information about Recent Delay Tolerant Networks Assignment Topics then make a bond with us. We let you know our stage-by-stage assistance in your research journey.