Cellular Networks are high-speed data and voice networks, which offer cellular devices to communicate with each other to provide superior multimedia support and flawless roaming capacity. Based on the spectrum characteristics and base station density along with user count, the Cellular network offers performance and speed. Cellular Network Assignment Topics is a service that offers scholars an excellent opportunity to work on a significant aspect of the cellular network (technologies, protocols, OSI models, etc.). As this network became the lifeline of communication, there are immense topics and research ideas to be worked upon.
On this page, significant highlights of cellular networks with current and future advancements are discussed. To enlighten more about Cellular networks, we have mentioned a few highlights below for reference,
Major Features of Cellular Network
- Scheduling and reusing frequency to enhance the channel capacity.
- Frequency planning or frequency reuse
- Maintaining adequate limits for interference levels.
- Reprocessing channel groups by using different neighboring cells to limit the coverage area.
- Configuring and restructuring cellular networks
- Using the concept of neighboring cell association for building different channels
To get into the fundamentals of Cellular networks, we must first understand their basic organization and protocol. It is consist of Cells, which cover the geographical area and has a base station [equivalent to 802.11 AP]. Base stations help mobile users to get connected with the network using radio links. Base stations are connected to a mobile switching center which in turn connects the cell to WAN [Wide Area Network] to handle mobility and manage call setup. To get more technical knowledge about cellular networks and small cells classification/advantages, let’s grasp it from below,
Small Cells Classification in Cellular Networks
- Femtocells – Exploits the range between 10-20 meters and is usually consumed by a few users.
- Picocells – Average consumption rate is between 20 to 40 users and can be operated within the range of 200 meters.
- Microcells – Offers a range of 2 kilometers and can be used by more than 100 users.
- Macrocells– This is used by numerous users as it offers a range of 30-35 kilometers.
Advantages in Small-Cells Deployment
- Enhancing Spectrum efficiency and inducing high data rates– High data rates and enhanced indoor coverage are achieved due to small physical separation between UEs [supplied by same SBS] and SBS. As fewer UEs directly communicate with MBS, spectrum efficiency is increased.
- Minimal congestion rate to MBS: Small-cell offers improved system capacity as SBSs offload UEs from MBS to keep MBS light loaded and less crowded.
- Easy handoff between Cells: Since mobile small-cells perform handoff on behalf of related UEs, handoff time overhead is reduced.
- Low Energy consumption – Utilization of Small cells decreases the overall energy consumption of the Network by allowing UEs [does not involve MBSs] to communicate at a low Signalling rate within the shorter range. Also, the on-demand network capability can be enhanced by using a small-cell plug–and–play utility.
Hope scholars would have attained some knowledge about Cellular Networks. Now let’s have a look at the most recent Cellular Network Assignment Topics to take an Assignment. Each topic has vast topics in cooperated inside it. Once scholars commit with us, our experts will explain every topic, so that scholars can opt for the best suitable topic as per the requirement. Along with theoretical knowledge, we offer complete technical support for code implementation and documentation preparation as per the university guidelines. Scholars have to just contact research paper writers for hire with their requirements and it’s our due responsibility to support them with your assignment writing.
Latest Cellular Network Assignment Topics
- Disaster Recovery – Disaster event management for device restoration
- Authorization/Access Control – Information security and access control for devices
- Content Delivery – Properly formatted data transmission to connected devices
- Connectivity Management – SLA Management and network connectivity services
- Device Management – Identification and management of Remote software updates
- Location-based services – Remote service location-based detection and connection
- Device Data Security – Implementing data security for the received data
- Data Warehousing – Storage and process management techniques for the downloaded data.
- Application Development Tools – Management of End-user application utilities.
Everyone can promise for best support, but only a few can fulfill it. We can proudly say that we are among the best service providers around the world with 5000+ happy customers. Our work quality lies in the fact that we have provided the best services at optimum cost to our clients as per their requirement. To get more information about our work deliverables on Cellular Network Assignment Topics and quality, reach our research proposal guidance team today and get your service within your stipulated period.
Our promise for your Success!!
GET YOUR CELLULAR NETWORK ASSIGNMENT TOPICS …
WITH THE HELP OF OUR EMINENT TECHNICAL EXPERTS …