Heterogeneous network [HetNet] indicates the interconnection of different types of networks. It is a unique structural design that allows a variety of wireless communication standards and protocols. Assignment help in Heterogeneous networks can give you an overview of HetNet along with comprehensive knowledge in algorithms, network design, and simulation parameters settings. This is consisting of Pico Cell, Femtocell, and Macro Cell, which in turn uses 4G, Wi-Fi, and 5G and beyond technologies for the transmission of data. For example, if a macro cell user uses 4G and femtocell users use Wi-Fi and the user wants to make a move from the macro cell to the femtocell, the Handover process can be used by the user to make the switch. It is one of the interesting topics in HetNets. Let’s first get into some technical outline of HetNet-
- ICIC [Interference management]
- LTE-CA [Channel assignment]
- LWA[Link layer aggregation]
- LTE-U/LTE-LAA [Aggregating unlicensed bands]
- LWIP[IPsec Tunnelling]
Communication Standards used in HetNets
- WiFi 6 (IEEE 802.11ax)
- 6TiSCH and TiSCH
- HSPA+ and HSPA
- WiMAX (IEEE 802.16.1a)
- OWC and Li-Fi
- LTE-U, 5G, 5G beyond, and 6G
RESEARCH IDEAS IN HETNETS
- Resource Allocation Methods
- Interference and Channel aware Methods
- Use of Topology construction[Ex. Grid, Tree, Cluster and CAQ1Qwells]
- Using Scheduling methods like Resource, Packet, and MAC Scheduling
- Fault Data Elimination methods for Channel Faults
- Node Errors
- Network Selection Using Multi-RAT
- Handoff and handover among GWs and APs Network
- Routing techniques (DL or ML Methods, Multi-Objectives/Single Optimization)
- Employing Network Security (Digital signature algorithms, Encryption/Decryption, IDS and Authentication)
- Data Size Optimization techniques (Redundancy elimination and Compression)
To be more precise, let’s consider one sample research idea to get an overview of how to select a network for an innovative research outcome. To work on HetNet projects, the foremost important aspect a scholar should think about is Network Selection problems. Network selection must be based on two significant factors, one is managing resource allocation and another is enhanced user experience. We have provided abstract details for scholars to just get an overview. To get in-depth knowledge about HetNet projects, we wish scholars to aid our support to get our extended assignment help in Heterogeneous networks. For instance, we provide you with some information about the network selection topic in HetNet. Let’s first quickly get through a few network selection parameters –
NETWORK SELECTION PARAMETERS IN HETNETS
- Spectral Bandwidth
- Channel Capacity
- Carrier-to-Interference Ratio
- SNR and SINR
- Bit and Packet Error Rate
- Gross and Net Bit Rate
- Latency and Jitter
HOW TO CHOOSE AN ALGORITHM FOR HETNETS PROJECTS?
To get optimum performance, multiple techniques are available. We have provided a few mixed algorithms to get an overview of network selection for Heterogeneous networks. Scholars can opt for any of the below algorithms or any new algorithms as per the need and get assignment help in Heterogeneous networks from our top experts. Each topic is mined with the help of eminent researchers and experts to help budding scholars to get an innovative research proposal.
- Cooperative Game Theory
- MOORA Many-to-One Gaming
- AHP and ANP
- Bipartite Graph Matching
- IPPO Matching
For the above i.e. network selection issue in Hetnet is considered. For Instance, let’s use TOPSIS algorithm to understand its flow and a way to implement it. To select a network using TOPSIS algorithm, the very first step is to check three fundamental parameters i.e. User preference, business requirement, and network performance.
- Based on User preference and business requirements, the hierarchical model is constructed which in turn calculates the subjective weight. The third parameter stated above will calculate the entropy property which in turn calculates the objective weight.
- Based on Subjective and objective weight, integrated weight is calculated, which ranks the candidate network to choose the best network.
- Similarly, each algorithm is unique in its own way and requires intensive analysis efforts and background surfing.
Our researchers are continuously working in this field to bring out the best research scope for budding scholars. Reach us if you are interested to implement Hetnet projects, coursework, homework help, and assignment help in heterogeneous networks. Get our expert’s contact and make your way towards research without any intricacy.
GET OUR NETWORK TO AID OUR ASSISTANCE,
TO GET YOUR ASSIGNMENT HELP IN HETEROGENEOUS NETWORK